CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist
About the position
What we´re looking for
We are now looking for a CRM and Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Global eCommerce Team in Stockholm. The eCommerce department is responsible for global sales and digital brand experience through our flagship stores Urbanears.com, Marshallheadphones.com and Adidasheadphones.com.
About the role
As a CRM and Marketing Automation Specialist you will be responsible for our CRM and Marketing Automation strategy and execution for all brands and markets. You will work closely with design, development and tech partners when it comes to growing our customer database, executing e-mail marketing and marketing automation as well as finding new and creative ways to drive engagement and loyalty for all of our brands.
An amazing opportunity to set both the direction for this critical funtion as well as work hands with execution of marketing automation in a company that is scaling up.
At Zound Industries you will get the opportunity to:
• Work in an international, fast paced and value driven culture where we create magic together
• Be part of a multidisciplinary organisation such as design, development, tech and sales;
• Work in our awesome office facilities in the heart of down-town Stockholm
Who we’re looking for
You are a great team player with a strong belief that the collective effort leads to the best results. You have a strong ability to organize and prioritize your own work and are super passionate about working with with CRM and Email Marketing, both strategically and operationally.
You have an excellent understanding of how to use technology and data in creative ways to improve the effectiveness of e-mail marketing and growing our customer database on a global level.
Experience / skills
• Several years of work experience within e-mail marketing;
• a couple of years hands on experience with marketing automation.
• you’ve probably had similar roles as a CRM or marketing automation spelalist before or worked as a consultant within marketing automation.
• bachelors degree in marketing, communication, business or similiar
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination and we strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and in the end better experiences for our consumers.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!