After Sales Manager -China 中国区售后经理
About the position
A bit about us
Zound Industries design, develop, manufacture and market headphones and speakers under the brand names Marshall, Urbanears and adidas. Our mission is to create unique experiences in the intersection between lifestyle and tech that enrich people’s lives. With a genuine passion for new technology and user-centric innovation, we aim to create products that define our time.
Zound has gone from strength to strength since first hitting the market in 2009, launching a wide range of iconic and award-winning products. We are a fast-growing company with our products selling in more than +120 markets. We have approximately 250 employees across our offices in in Stockholm, New York, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2018, turnover hit an all-time high of SEK 1.8 billion.
About the team
The team is responsible for the support and service of Zound’s sales channels for all three brands in the whole China region.
The primary responsibility for this role is supporting all the end-users and retailers from the product side. Manage and monitor our call-center, repair center and after sales team of our flagship store. Set up and maintain the relative systems. Collect and organize the data to support product improvement and software update.
What we’re looking for
We're looking for a a self-motivated After Sales Manager with a positive and pragmatic mindset to join our office in our Shenzhen office, China. You´re used to take own initiatives and are always pushing for continuous improvements. At Zound Industries we are passionate and super dedicated about what we do - and we expect no less from you.
Roles & responsibilities
• Manager of the repair center, optimize the repair process, arrange the resources to finish the maintenance and shorten the turn over time.
• Support and manage the customer service center, enhance the level of service and back up the center from information and resource base.
• Support and manage the call center, optimize the process and knowledge base.
• Collect, arrange, and feedback complaints from customers, output the valuable data to production and QA team.
• Train and appraise the staff in your area, improve team service competence.
• Manage the software system of after-sales, keep the data updated in the circulation.
• Make the plan of materials and spare parts. Ensure the smooth supply of materials.
Skills & experience 技巧与经验
• Bachelor of engineering in electronic or above.
• More than 3 years experiences as a manager of the repair center, familiar with maintenance process and material plan.
• More than 3 years of customer service management experiences, familiar with the principles and skills of communication with B/C clients.
• With the experience of planning and deployment experience of after-sales system is preferred.
• Independent workability, able to actively coordinate resources to solve problems according to set goals.
• Good teamwork with other departments.
• Good English skills including spoken and written English.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of multiple in a fast-moving organization in constant change, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with description about why you’d like to join us as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
Find out more:
• Get a taste for behind the scenes at Zound on our Instagram
• Head to our career site to apply and see other open positions
• Connect with us on Linkedin
• Discover what it’s like to work in Shenzhen China: Meet Trinity
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!