About the position
At the house of Zound, we’re focused on creating unique experiences in the intersection between lifestyle and tech that enrich people’s lives. With a genuine passion for new technology and user-centric innovation, we aim to create products that define our time. We have gone from strength to strength since hitting the market in 2008, launching iconic and award-winning products in +120 markets under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears.
We are now looking for a passionate colleague that can secure efficient logistics in a fast paced international environment. This is a great opportunity to contribute to our continued growth and development. The position is based in our HQ in central Stockholm and will report to the Global Logistics Manager.
About the team
Logistics is a key function within the supply chain department where we always strive to improve and enable a super-efficient, end to end supply chain flow as well as an excellent customer service. In this role you will be a part of an ambitious, quality focused and dynamic global team. You will work close with our colleagues in China, US and Europe. Business travel will be part of the role, mainly to our warehouses.
What you’ll do:
• Coordinate all logistics activities related to month end closing and follow-up of costs
• Cross functional project lead between different departments and stakeholders
• Cost follow-up and cost analysis as a basis for decision making
• Management of transactions between subsidiaries and warehouse transfers
• Coordination with our 3pl suppliers
• Order management
• Managing transportation inbound and outbound
• Managing product master data
• Processing customer returns and claims management
• Logistics KPI monitoring and follow up
You enjoy being part of a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment. You are well structured and organized with a keen eye for details. You also need to be service minded and put great effort to communicate well with your team and suppliers. We love people who are eager to learn and have the ability to work proactively. You probably have:
• Previous work experience from supply chain, logistics or transportation.
• Bachelors degree within the field of logistics or supply chain management or finance or similiar
• Great skills in excel and, ideally, experience from ERP Navision and EDI
• It’s a big plus if you also have former experience of logistics processes within retail or the CE industry
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and in the end better experiences for our consumers.
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, you will have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you’re up for the task of driving logistics for a fast growing company in constant change, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with description about why you’d like to join us as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
Find out more:
• Get a taste behind the scenes and what's like to work in the team: Meet Tim
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!