About the position
What we’re looking for
As a Copywriter for the Urbanears brand you will help shape brand experiences and create a unified voice for the brand with clear and consistent messaging across both online and offline channels. You are an out-of-the-box thinker, who understands the Urbanears point of view within the audio lifestyle world, and use that knowledge to draft smart, engaging and effective marketing copy from product messaging, to social ads and beyond. You will be collaborating with many disciplines and will need to translate the Urbanears brand with empathy and understanding.
Urbanears is an audio lifestyle brand driven by progressive values, minimalist design and inspired by current movements in fashion, art and music. Our philosophy is simple: clean aesthetics, user-friendly features and heavy attention to detail.
About the role
Based on the Urbanears brand strategy, create communications concepts and storytelling that connects the brand with the target audience to reinforce our brand story. Create clarity and engagement throughout the organisation.
• Set and implement the brand tone-of-voice in all channels.
• Create communication concepts, messaging, and GTM campaigns.
• Create a relevant and engaging content strategy for the brand, to be implemented in all channels.
• Create unique content for our own channels in collaboration with art director and external parties.
• Editor for own channels inkl SoMe.
• Working hands on, as well as creating guidelines and strategy
• Oversee translations in collaboration with project manager and secure tone-of-voice and messaging in local execution
Skills & experience
• Creative writing degree or equivalent (min 2 yrs).
• Minimum 5 yrs of copywriting experience.
• SoMe content creation experience experience.
• As good as bilingual (English/Swedish).
• Editorial experience is a plus.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of shaping brand experiences for a global lifestyle brand in constant change, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and a portfolio/work sample along with description about why you’d like to join us as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
A bit about Zound
Zound Industries design, develop, manufacture and market headphones and speakers under the brand names Marshall, Urbanears and adidas. Our mission is to create unique experiences at the intersection between lifestyle and tech that enrich people’s lives.
Zound has gone from strength to strength since first hitting the market in 2009. We are a fast-growing company present in over 120 markets. We have approximately 250 employees across our offices in in Stockholm, New York, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2018, turnover hit an all-time high of SEK 1.8 billion.
Find out more:
• Get a taste for behind the scenes at Zound on our Instagram
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!