About the position
We’re on an exciting tech journey – and we want you to join us!
The world of sound (and Zound) is changing. Smart speakers and headsets are turning audio into a high-tech industry. Just over the last few years, our products have transformed from simple wired gadgets to connected and complex IoT devices. Strong partnership agreements with industry leading suppliers is fundamental to us continuing to drive our success.
We are now strengthening our global sourcing team with a Sourcing Manager who will be responsible for:
• selecting and managing suppliers.
• setting strategy within your area as well as adding value to our bottom line.
• be part of the development of our new products, driving all sourcing activities from early cost estimate through to product launch.
• Build expertise in specific commodities such as electronics or acoustics.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with sourcing for a technology-driven and product innovation company that is rapidly scaling up.
At Zound Industries you will get the opportunity to:
- Work with global iconic brands: Marshall, Urbanears, and adidas
- Develop well-designed and innovative consumer products
- Have the opportunity to set the strategy and ambitions for your field of expertise
- Work in our awesome office facilities in the heart of down-town Stockholm
Strategy and planning
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies together with relevant business stakeholders
- Develop deep understanding of your sourcing area, technology trends, market forces, cost structure, vendor base and supplier road maps.
Supplier relationship and development
- Developing suppliers by setting goals, assessing performance and conducting business reviews.
- Managing agreements and negotiating commercial terms and conditions.
- Driving sourcing projects from issuing RFX’s to negotiations and signed agreements.
- Setting up processes and best practice to structure how the department works
- Contribute to Zound’s growth and development, including sourcing’s transformation and ensuring we act as one Zound regardless of what country we do business in
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Proactive, pragmatic and skilled Sourcing Manager who wants to be part of an ambitous and quality focused sourcing team. You probably have the following background;
• 3+ years of sourcing experience, ideally within electronics or similar segments.
• Good understanding of new product development from a FMCG/consumer electronics perspective
• Minimum bachelor's degree in civil engineering, business or similiar
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and in the end better experiences for our consumers.
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, you need excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
So, if you are up to the task of driving sourcing from A-Z in a fast moving environment where you can make an impact, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send your application apply soon as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We´re looking forward to your application!
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!