About the position
ABOUT THE ROLE
Since we released our first pair of headphones a decade ago, the technical complexity of our disruptive product range has increased rapidly and it’s set to become even more complex in the future. Strong partnership agreements with industry leading suppliers is fundamental to us continuing to drive our success.
We are now looking for a Sourcing Manager to join our global sourcing team. You will be responsible for selecting and managing suppliers, setting strategy within your area as well as adding value to our bottom line. You will build expertise in specific commodities such as electronics or acoustics.
As a Sourcing Manager, you will also be part of the development of our new products, driving all sourcing activities from early cost estimate through to product launch.
You will also work with the sourcing team to contribute to the continuous development of Zound’s sourcing department in terms of methodology and work processes.
You will report to Zound’s Sourcing Director.
Strategy and planning
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies together with relevant business stakeholders
- Develop deep understanding of your sourcing area, technology trends, market forces, cost structure, vendor base and supplier road maps.
Supplier relationship and development
- Developing suppliers by setting goals, assessing performance and conducting business reviews.
- Managing agreements and negotiating commercial terms and conditions.
- Driving sourcing projects from issuing RFX’s to negotiations and signed agreements.
- Driving continuous savings activities to improve our bottom line.
- Setting up processes and best practice to structure how the department works
- Contribute to Zound’s growth and development, including sourcing’s transformation and ensuring we act as one Zound regardless of what country we do business in
We’re looking for a proactive, pragmatic and skilled Sourcing Manager. You have 5+ years of sourcing experience, ideally with consumer electronics, electronics or similar industry, plus a good knowledge of new product development from a FMCG/consumer electronics perspective.
We are looking for somebody with an open, cooperative mindset who is business-oriented and can provide practical and actionable advice in a user-friendly way.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and in the end better experiences for our consumers.
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, you need excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
So, if you are up to the task of working with sourcing in a rapidly changing environment, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send your application apply soon as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We´re looking forward to your application!
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!