Packaging Development Project Manager
About the position
About the role
Our fantastic packaging team is now looking for a passionate and driven Packaging Project Manager to join the team. This is an interim position and we need you to be able to start as soon as possible and work for a minimum of 8 months. You will be working with our cross-functional development teams (Brand, Retail, Supply Chain, Compliance etc) as well as suppliers to ensure world class packaging solutions for our products.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an organized, ambitious and highly driven individual. We need a team player who will work closely together with our packaging team as well as the wider project team. You seek efficiency and bring structure and clarity to the complex challenges that can occur along the packaging development journey.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing business and to be part of a strong company culture where we create magic together. We are super passionate and dedicated about what we do - and we expect nothing less from you.
The position is based in Stockholm and may include travelling.
Roles & responsibilities
• Driving packaging projects within the product development process from concept to production and ensure that timelines, cost, quality and packaging objectives are met.
• Managing several projects of different complexity and in different phases of the development at the same time.
• Identify and implement continuous improvement and best practise to our way of working.
• Bringing innovative ideas how to improve our packaging solutions from a consumer, manufacturing, distribution, sustainability and cost point of view.
Skills & experience
• Engineering or Packaging Development degree with minimum 3 years’ experience of project management and packaging development in a cross-functional setting.
• Technical understanding of the production processes, testing requirements, sustainability aspects and logistic requirements related to packaging development.
• Experience of managing international (preferably Chinese) suppliers.
• Positive attitude focusing on possibilities and solutions.
• Well organized and ability to handle multiple projects in parallel in a constantly changing environment.
• Strong leadership skills and ability to build working relationships in order to drive projects and process improvements to completion.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and in the end better experiences for our consumers.
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of managing packaging development in a fast-moving organization in constant change, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with description about why you’d like to join us as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
Find out more:
• Get a taste for behind the scenes at Zound on our Instagram
A bit about Zound
Zound Industries design, develop, manufacture and market headphones and speakers under the brand names Marshall, Urbanears and adidas. Our mission is to create unique experiences at the intersection between lifestyle and tech that enrich people’s lives.
Zound has gone from strength to strength since first hitting the market in 2009. We are a fast-growing company present in over 120 markets. We have approximately 250 employees across our offices in in Stockholm, New York, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2018, turnover hit an all-time high of SEK 1.8 billion.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!