Global PR Manager Marshall
About the position
About the role
For the past ten years we have been taking this rock n’ roll heritage and distilling it into a line of headphones and speakers to inspire a new set of Marshall devotees. Now, we are looking for an experienced Global PR Manager who will drive the image of Zound Industries’ Marshall products in media, making sure we maximize a favourable coverage in earned channels we know has a great impact on the target group of the brand in terms of both brand building and consumption.
In this role you will be an integral part of the product journey from concept to product-in-store, and from a PR point of view make sure we communicate the brand in an optimal way. Working closely with both local marketing managers and local PR agencies in order to execute in the markets. The Global PR Manager is in charge of setting up PR strategies both long-term and short-term. You’ll be a guiding star in the execution PR activities on all key market and make sure we work proactively with messages towards journalists, reviewers and editors. You are also in charge of media analysis, reporting and continuous iteration.
The Global PR Manager will develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of key business partners and stakeholders. He/she liaise between cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of PR strategies according to the brand’s needs.
You live for music and you love to work within a team with a joint mission.
- Create and own the global PR strategy and secure the development of PR projects in line with the annual brand plan and long-term business goals
- Manage and lead PR activities together with local marketing managers and local PR agencies
- Work closely with Product Manager and Marketing Communications Manager in the development of product communications concepts for new product launches, including localization of messaging
- Act as a spokesperson for the brand on a global level and manage media relations on- and offline
Who we're looking for
We believe the ideal candidate has a strong background in working with a global PR in a team leading position. You have carried our product launches through PR and you know how to communicate results effectively. Your field of PR experience is wide, including launch strategies, message tailoring, event concepts, project management, media relations and crisis management. You also have:
- 3 years of experience in a similar position where PR communication is essential for business success. Experience in brand and product marketing as well as developed PR strategies and have leading local global/local agencies
- You have working familiarity with influencer marketing and the digital media landscape.
- Fluent in British English is an advantage
- Deep passion for music and interested in audio, fashion, design, future trends and technology
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of leading global PR for a key brand within an organization in constant change, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with description about why you’d like to join us as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
About the Marshall brand
Breathless roadies and roaring trucks have carried the trademark Marshall sound across the globe for more than five decades. A magnificent burden of rock n’ roll. Nothing has been compromised and no detail spared when expanding the Marshall heritage of big stage performance to the individual enjoyment of good music.
Watch this to get a flavour of the Marshall brand:
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!