Global Brand Manager Marshall
About the position
The Marshall brand
Breathless roadies and roaring trucks have carried the trademark Marshall sound across the globe for more than five decades. A magnificent burden of rock n’ roll. Nothing has been compromised and no detail spared when expanding the Marshall heritage of big stage performance to the individual enjoyment of good music.
For the past ten years we have been taking this rock n’ roll heritage and distilling it into a line of headphones and speakers to inspire a new set of Marshall devotees. Now, we are looking for an experienced Global Brand Manager who has a holistic approach to drive brand development on a global level together with Brand Director, Marketing Communications Manager and Product Manager, securing the Marshall brands execution in line with brand and business goals.
The Global Brand Manager is a key player in the brand team and is is responsible for driving the growth of the brand by implementing brand fundaments and 360 marketing initiatives that effectively builds the desired brand position in our key target groups minds and accelerates the brand towards the vision.
Also, the Global Brand Manager owns the process for GTM plans and is the main driver of the cross functional dialogue to empower the local teams to perform their best in executing on our set strategies.
The Brand Manager will develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of key business partners and stakeholders. He/she liaise between cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to the brand’s needs.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Create and own the annual marketing plan with the Global Brand Director and Marketing Communications Manager and secure the development of projects in line with the annual brand plan and long-term business goals, liaising with different business functions and disciplines to ensure alignment.
- Process owner for product launch implementation. Defining and constantly developing an efficient and effective way of working, within the team as well as in cross-functional collaboration and international markets. Work closely with Product Managers in analyzing competitive situation, product portfolio- and pricing strategy, securing product fundaments and GTM for each launch.
- Ownership to orchestrate the holistic consumer experience journey and execution, the end-to-end experience, raging from awareness, consideration, purchase and port purchase experience.
- Responsible for developing and constantly refining market categorization and prioritization for Marshall in close sync with local marketing and sales teams.
- Ensuring that we have the right brand and product communication toolbox as well as distribution strategy to achieve set targets in prioritized markets and secure support of new product launches.
- Through Zound Industries platforms secure the implementation and communication of the brands guidelines to local markets as set through the market segmentation priorities.
- Co-ordinate and ensure common definitions of objectives and KPI’s across all stakeholders for all product launches. This includes brand, marketing, distribution KPI’s and product performance measures.
- On a global level, identify and drive brand initiatives and partnerships that enhances and further stablishes the brands development in the marketplace.
- Apply pricing analytics and create in-depth understanding of competition, category dynamics and consumers to optimize margins based on insights driven pricing models and define promotional guidelines and product end of life strategies.
- Together with sustainability officers at Zound develop, implement and communicate the brands sustainability approach, strategy and initiatives.
- Together with insights team define research and benchmarking for brand health development across markets and segments and industries.
- Analysis and modeling of growth vs price in established categories to set benchmarks and track margin erosion to advice product development process.
- Marketing budget and KPI follow-up, evaluate marketing impact and effectiveness, set action standards and define communication research needs.
You will report to Global Brand Director Marshall.
- You have + 3 years of experience in a similar position with leading companies where brand & marketing is essential for business success. Experience in brand and product marketing, digital marketing and retail activation.
- You have excellent leadership skills and you are a great communicator that can inspire, engage and energize the organization to deliver according to brand and business vision. Furthermore you have great interpersonal and relationship-building skills and the ability to form strong relationships and trust with different stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- You possess strong analytical and strategic skills, commercial acumen and holistic mindset. You are structured and well-organized, also paying attention to details in the process.
- You are a passionate & creative brand builder with proven results of building international brands from a head office position where you develop global marketing & media strategies.
- You have experience in working with the consumer in a 360-degree perspective. It comes natural for you to work towards a seamless brand experience in physical stores and online in line with consumer journey.
- You have extensive experience from B2C marketing from working with lifestyle brands, FMCG, consumer electronics and/or music and fashion.
- You are prestige-less, have a can-do attitude and work well under pressure. You enjoy working in a busy, deadline-driven, entrepreneurial and creative environment.
- You are interested in music, fashion, design, future trends and technology.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in business and/or marketing.
Watch this to get a flavour of the Marshall brand:
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!