Junior IT Operations
About the position
Zound Industries design, develop, manufacture and market headphones and speakers under the brand names Marshall, Urbanears and Adidas. Our mission is to create unique experiences in the intersection between lifestyle and tech that enrich people’s lives. With a genuine passion for new technologies and user centric innovation we aim to create products that define our time. Zound has gone from strength to strength since first hitting the market in 2008, launching a wide range of iconic, award-winning products.
We are a fast-growing company with products sold in more than +120 markets and today we have approximately 250 employees in our offices in in Stockholm, New York, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2018, turnover hit an all-time high of SEK 1.8 billion. You can find out more about us by following our Instagram or check out our Linkedin page.
Mission and Focus
Support the company’s growth by developing systems support and define operational processes to optimize the flow of data and visualize business data to the organization
Lead and participate in IT- and operations process improvement projects across the organization
Overall responsibility in the role
Support & coordinate IT-project linked to sales-, demand- & finance department and various systems.
Main focus areas are:
• Support ERP improvement- and development projects
• Support EDI implementation- and development projects
• Support BI improvement- and development projects
• Support operations process optimization projects, such as, but not limited to, order management, inventory management and master data management
• Continuous development of the integration with our Global 3PLs
• Onboarding of operational partners, such as, but not limited to, 3PLs, carriers and customers
• Support the development of a KPI reporting platform
Main activities and responsibilities
As Junior IT Operations at Zound Industries International AB your main activities and responsibilities are:
• Support of various tasks within Zound’s support systems
o ERP: Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017
o Budget & forecast system: Planacy
o BI System: QlikSense
o Other operations and finance support systems
• Coordinate IT vendor relationships
• Responsible of logs within ERP with surrounding IT-systems
• Support Supply Chain, Finance and E-commerce with knowledge about systems, integrations and processes
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!