Data & Analytics Manager
About the position
Zound is the team behind the most exciting brands in audio electronics: Urbanears, Marshall and adidas. We are on an exciting growth journey where we need a Data & Analytics Manager to inspire and support the organization in leveraging data to drive product relevance, best in class UX and CRM, optimizing our commercial KPI´s and set foundations to drive consumer loyalty and satisfaction – join us!
As part of our Global eCommerce team, you will be responsible for Master Data Management and Data models across our Analytics & BI tools, Site analytics, Sales, CRO, CRM database and Customer Profile, Support and Customer Feedback platforms and tools. To succeed in this role, you have a high-level understanding of both systems, data architecture and can translate data into insights and opportunities.
• Establish Data as a strategic asset and drive a structured data- and insight driven approach to everything we do. You will ensure that our data is of high quality, but also act as a Growth hacker to identify business and growth opportunities based on data insights.
• Support eCom and other departments and stakeholders with analysis, reports and dashboards to ensure we have a clear way to measure and deliver on our key KPI´s. This could also mean that you develop tools to drive process efficiency and undertake training for Marketing, Support and Commercial Teams.
• Visualise and communicate complex matters in a comprehensible way for people of various levels of technical- and business understanding, lead projects, and provide guidance for other colleagues and departments
• Be responsible for that the Data we use is compliant with privacy policies and compliant with for example GDPR and other global regulations
• 5+ years of experience as Analyst, BI Manager, Data engineer, Master Data Manager or similar role with hands-on experience of structuring, analysing and presenting data in a commercial context
• 5+ experience from working in and implementing platforms and tools such as Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager, CRM systems, BI systems and Customer Feedback tools
• Experience from Salesforce Service Cloud, Hotjar and Qliksense is a plus
• Have an eye to details, curiosity and interest in exploring and testing technical and digital opportunities
You are an analytical, structured and a business-oriented advocate. You love to execute plans, work in teams and are excited to learn new skills and curious about how to always improve. You like to create visual depictions of approaches, suggestions and insights. The role requires you to be highly structured with an attention to details and a great ability to prioritize and make things happen. You easily cooperate across business units and like to work in a multicultural, complex, and global organization across many countries and languages.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers. We encourage applications from all over the world and we offer a high level of freedom, but the role is based at our HQ in Stockholm. To enable transitioning from another country for a role at Zound, we offer re-location support. This support is tailored for each role but always includes visa application, local authority registration, and home finding service. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
We look forward to review your application!
Zound Industries is the company behind the Marshall, adidas and Urbanears audio brands. Founded in 2008, Zound has carved a unique path in the audio industry and championed the human perspective built around premium quality products. From concept to consumer, Zound’s world-class team creates products and experiences that represent who their consumers are as individuals and what they care about as a community. Zound has redefined headphones from an electronics product to a fashion accessory, sprinkled colour across the audio world and set a new standard for portable and home speakers. In 2023, we announced the creation of the Marshall Group, bringing together Marshall, the iconic British brand, and Zound, one of Sweden’s most successful profitable growth companies, to build the most exciting audio tech powerhouse.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!