Project Manager Urbanears
About the position
Zound Industries was built on Urbanears. Ten years ago the first products transformed boring headphones into colourful fashion accessories and the brand is still disrupting the market today. Urbanears means a lot to us, it’s our in-house brand and part of our DNA.
The Brand Team sets strategies for product portfolio, distribution and 360 marketing for Urbanears. They develop campaigns and initiatives as well as driving go-to-market strategies, asset creation and global PR. Right now the team needs an excellent Project Manager to keep driving their work forward.
Reporting to the Brand & Marketing Manager, the role will be an integral part of Urbanears, working in close collaboration with the creative team as well as other functions within Zound Industries.
The Project Manager will lead projects and teams, both within the brand and cross-functionally, to deliver projects on brief, on time and on budget.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and structured project manager - a great communicator with the ability to create clarity in projects and promote teamwork. A positive attitude and the desire to solve problems is important. To excel in this role the candidate will have an understanding and passion for brand communication and the ability to co-create ideas and evaluate creative concepts.
Main activities and responsibilities
• Manage a broad range of projects ranging from brand campaigns and global asset production to toolkits and translations. Lead projects from inception through to completion, scoping out projects and developing timelines, milestones and specific deliveries. Managing project budget and follow-up.
• In project, secure execution and brand experience across multiple channels and ensure that storytelling is connected, relevant and adds value.
• Manage the creation and production of marketing collateral (packaging artwork and assets, brand and sales presentations, press releases, press kits, campaign assets, digital advertising, print advertising, POS, trade-show and event materials)
• Be the primary contact for the E-com team, securing cross-functional teamwork, planning and executing digital activations and development projects.
• Handle incoming requests for the creative studio from other departments and secure resource planning, deliverables on brief and on-time.
• Manage relationship with agencies, contractors and partners to secure best staffing and cost.
• Own and manage project production processes.
• You have 3+ years of experience in a similar position. Experience in brand and product marketing, digital marketing and retail activation is key.
• You have experience in working with the consumer from a 360-degree perspective. It’s natural for you to work towards a seamless brand experience across physical stores and online, in line with the consumer journey.
• You have good leadership skills and you are a great communicator that can inspire, engage and energize the team to deliver according to brief.
• Experience from B2C marketing with lifestyle brands, FMCG, consumer electronics and/or fashion is an advantage.
• You work well under pressure and enjoy working in a busy, deadline-driven, entrepreneurial and creative environment.
• You are interested in popular culture, fashion, music, design, future trends and technology
• You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing/communications or business.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of being responsible for leading brand projects for a fast growth company in constant change, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with description about why you’d like to join us as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. Although, since it is a summer holiday we aim to get back to you in August.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!