Group Accounting Manager
About the position
About the role
This is great opportunity to join Zound Industries, a diverse and global company where you get the possibility to work in multi-lingual and multi-cultural project teams. At Zound we have an interesting mix of competencies from a variety of disciplines, ranging from product and technology, design, acoustics, sales, brand and marketing. We believe in teamwork knowing that our collective energy creates our exceptional Zound environment.
We are now looking to recruit a Group Accounting Manager, a key role who will take responsibility of our Accounting team and work in close collaboration with our Finance Manager in order to meet the transformation and expansion our future requires.
In this position, you have the operational responsibility for the group´s accounting processes and guidelines including external financial reporting. You will also manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
The Finance team consists of nine persons in Stockholm, including CFO and four controllers, who work closely with each other. The Accounting Manager also have regular contact with the finance departments in the US, China and accounting firms in Hong Kong and France.
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
• Overall responsibility for the accounting department
• Group consolidation of international subsidiaries and branch offices
• Monthly and year-end closing, annual report and declaration
• Reconciliations, analysis and reporting
• Overall responsibility of Credit control, VAT and taxes
• Responsibility for AP system MediusFlow
• External contact with auditors and Tax authorities etc.
• Operate and develop improvement projects within the accounting area
About you / Your background:
We’re looking for a proactive, pragmatic and solution-oriented Group Accounting Manager with excellent accounting skills and a doer attitude to join our Finance Department.
• At least 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar position within an International group
• Solid Accounting, audit, IFRS, group accounting knowledge
• Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Leads with initiative and well developed inter-personal and communication skills
• Excellent Excel skills such as pivot tables, lookups, filters and logical formulas
• System oriented in Aaro, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and QlikSense is a plus
• As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. A cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s operations will be fundamental
Zound Industries is a fast-growing company and it is therefore important with experience from nearby tasks, such as international accounting, IFRS, Consolidation system in product-oriented companies and to be prepared to take responsibility and work independently.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you like the sound of taking on the role as a Group Accounting Manager for a fast-growing company working with technology and lifestyle, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. However, since the summer and vacation is here, we will get back to you with feedback and next steps in August.
We´re looking forward to your application!
A bit about Zound
Zound Industries design, develop, manufacture and market headphones and speakers under the brand names Marshall and Urbanears. Our mission is to create unique experiences in the intersection between lifestyle and tech that enrich people’s lives. With a genuine passion for new technologies and user centric innovation we aim to create products that define our time. Zound has gone from strength to strength since first hitting the market in 2008, launching a wide range of iconic, award-winning products.
We are a fast-growing company with products sold in more than +120 markets and today we have approximately 250 employees in our offices in in Stockholm, New York, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2018, turnover hit an all-time high of SEK 1.8 billion and Zound announced a new partnership with adidas, with initial products due to hit the market in 2019. You can find out more about us by following our Instagram or check out our Linkedin page.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!