Integrated Marketing Manager Marshall
About the position
A bit about us
Zound is the team behind the most exciting brands in audio electronics: Urbanears, Marshall and adidas. We design and develop headphones and speakers and we champion the human perspective in tech. Armed with a genuine passion for the things that resonate we challenge the status quo in our industry with a little bit of Zound magic.
Now, we are looking for an experienced Integrated Marketing Manager for the global Marshall brand team, who will have a holistic approach to drive marketing development on a global level. Together with Marketing & Communications Manager, and the Marketing Communications team they will work on securing the Marshall marketing execution in line with brand and business goals. Integrated Marketing Manager will be responsible for bringing our marketing strategies to life by developing and implementing marketing activation initiatives that effectively build the desired brand position in our key target groups minds and accelerate the Marshall brand towards our vision.
Also, the Integrated Marketing Manager will liaise and drive dialogue between cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to the brand’s needs.
● Work hand in hand with our Marketing & Communications Manager on key deliverables to secure the Marshall marketing execution in line with brand and business goals.
● Together with Brand Director, MarCom Manager (developing marketing strategies that will attract customers) and Creative Director, you'll focus on developing and managing the annual brand roadmap and long-term business goals, including all marketing activation initiatives.
● Define and constantly develop an efficient and effective way of working, within the team as well as in cross-functional collaboration and international markets. Drive communication across internal teams and stakeholders, our regions, and agencies to ensure alignment.
● Managing marketing budget and KPI follow-up, evaluating marketing impact and effectiveness, setting action standards and defining communication research needs.
● Ensure that we have the right brand and communication toolbox to achieve to secure our success in marketing campaigns and ensuring the holistic consumer experience journey.
You will report to: Marketing & Communications Manager
Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental. You will be joining a band of hard-working, fun-loving, problem-solving, and easy-going people that never stop listening. We will make sure that you never feel as you are playing solo!
● You have +3 years of brand marketing experience in consumer product brands, lifestyle industry or other relevant B2C company.
●You have strong project management skills and experience in delivering end to end marketing campaigns, being able to operate both a strategic and tactical execution level.
● You are prestige-less, have a can-do attitude, motivated by the possibility of delivering projects with hands on approach. You enjoy working in a busy, deadline-driven, entrepreneurial and creative environment that require customer centric mindset.
● You have great interpersonal and relationship-building skills and the ability to form strong relationships and trust with different stakeholders within and outside the organisation.
● You speak English fluently.
● Last but not least: You are interested in music, fashion, design, future trends and technology.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
We encourage applications from all over the world. To enable transitioning from another country for a role at Zound, we offer re-location support. This support is tailored for each role. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Does this sound like you?
If you have a passion for marketing and challenges, and want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to review your application!
We are a global company with offices in Stockholm (HQ), New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. Behind the scenes, we’re a team of hard-working, fun-loving, problem-solving, easy-going, creative people. And we’re here to bring life to sound in a workplace that rocks.
● Get a taste backstage behind the scenes at Zound Instagram and Linkedin
● It’s been a busy few years, but we’re only just beginning! Read more about our history and our focus at Zound website and brand sites - Marshall, adidas, Urbanears
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!