About the position
Zound is the team behind the most exciting brands in audio electronics: Urbanears, Marshall and adidas. We design and develop headphones and speakers and we champion the human perspective in tech. Armed with a genuine passion for the things that resonate we challenge the status quo in our industry with a little bit of Zound magic.
We are a global company with offices in Stockholm (HQ), New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. Behind the scenes, we’re a team of hard-working, fun-loving, problem-solving, easy-going, creative people. And we’re here to bring life to sound.
Right now, we are now looking to strengthen our finance team with a Group Accountant. A key role with responsibility for our group accounting and subsidiaries. You will lead the Groups closings process and collaborate closely with the finance departments in the US, China and accounting firms in Hong Kong and France
In this position, you have the operational responsibility for the group´s consolidation, as well as accounting processes and guidelines, including external financial reporting. You will also manage and oversee the Group’s transfer pricing, drive projects and support the daily operations of the finance department with your expertise.
This is a key role in meeting the transformation and expansion that our future requires.
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
• Overall responsibility all group accounting activities, such as;
consolidation, IFRS, transfer pricing and reconciliations
• Coordinate monthly and year-end closing, annual report and declaration
• Provide analysis and reports
• External contact with auditors and Tax authorities etc.
• Responsibility for consolidation system AARO and business partner for ERP Navision
• Support and lead the finance team in complex accounting matters
• Operate and develop improvement projects within the accounting area
We’re looking for a proactive, pragmatic and solution-oriented Group Accountant with excellent accounting skills and with a can-do attitude to join our finance team. A cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s operations will be fundamental.
Experiences and skills:
• About 4 years of experience in a similar position within an international group
• Solid Accounting, audit, IFRS, and group accounting knowledge and experience
• Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Excellent Excel skills such as pivot tables, lookups, filters and logical formulas
• System oriented in Aaro, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and QlikSense is a plus
• Msc in finance, economics or business administration
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Zound Industries is a global company and it is therefore important with experience from nearby tasks, such as international accounting, IFRS, Consolidation system in product-oriented companies and to be prepared to take responsibility and work independently.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
So, if you like the sound of taking on the role as a Group Accountant for a dynamic company within technology and lifestyle, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We´re looking forward to your application!
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!