Content Production Project Manager - Marshall (Freelance)
About the position
Breathless roadies and roaring trucks have carried the trademark Marshall sound across the globe for more than five decades. A magnificent burden of rock n’ roll. Nothing has been compromised and no detail spared when expanding the Marshall heritage of big stage performance to the individual enjoyment of good music.
The Project Manager Content Production is first and foremost responsible for refining our internal project processes within our creative in-house team and internal stakeholders and collaborators. You will project manage the creative production processes by working alongside our existing talented creative teams to drive a projects across departments from brief to delivery, ensure the smooth creation of great work.
This is a freelance position for 6 months, potentially longer.
● Planning, scheduling, and execution; facilitate the definition of the project’s scopes, goals and deliverables.
● Successfully deliver creative projects by managing the process and teams necessary to achive the set goals; preparing and completing actionable plans; implementing production; resolving department and project-related problems; determining process improvements; implementing any necessary change.
● Plan check-ins and meetings with individuals and the relevant teams as well as brand management as needed to clearly communicate all the to-dos and deadlines throughout the life of the project.
● Track campaign and project deliverables using appropriate, vetted tools and constantly monitor and report on progress of projects to all stakeholders.
● Be the guardian of creative production processes with a sound understanding of artwork production.
Sharp toolbox to help us improve and get to world class levels in project management within creative/design for content marketing production. Great ability to work with creatives, designers and make sure deadlines are hit and projects are delivered on time and budget. Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
Experiences and skills
● A few years of experience in a similar position in an in-house position or at an agency
● Managing and coordinating projects cross departments in brand and product marketing content development.
● Proficient in time management with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
● Passionate about music, design, fashion, future trends or tech is a big plus
If you love to manage projects in a creative lifestyle environment, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
We look forward to review your application!
Zound Industries brings life to sound through the adidas, Marshall and Urbanears brands, offering a wide range of iconic and award-winning products. Zound is a global company with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!