Logistics Manager 物流经理
About the position
A bit about us
Zound Industries develop and market headphones and speakers and bring life to sound through the adidas, Marshall and Urbanears brands, offering a wide range of iconic and award-winning products. Zound is a global company with offices in Stockholm (HQ), Shenzhen, Hong Kong, New York, London and Paris.
At Zound we build audio products that put people first. In an industry that looks the same, we dare to be different and question the status-quo. Behind the scenes, we’re a band of hard-working, fun-loving, problem-solving, easy-going, creative people. And we’re here to bring life to sound.
Right now, we are looking for a logistics manager to join our office in Shenzhen, China. A self-motivated person with a positive, flexible and pragmatic mindset. You´re used to take own initiatives and are always pushing for continuous improvements.
● Align with headquarters’ global logistics plan and localization into China
● Manage Headquarter’s China logistics hub and maintain positive relationship ● Manage logistics China team, documentation procedure, team responsibility and etc
● Obtain competitive price in logistics and transportation, to propose logistics optimization plan and executive
● Manage inbound and outbound procedure, relative parties to fulfill sales in China
● Obtain logistic info from local market including government policy, customs policy and integrated with Zound logistics management
● Logistics team management
Enthusiastic and eager to learn new skills and develop. You enjoy team collaboration and to work in multidisciplinary teams. You have an en eye for details and great organisational skills. Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
● 5+ years’ experience in logistics function (preferably within consumer electronics industry
● Experience within demanding planning/production planning
● 3rd party logistics experience is a plus.
● China eCom operation/logistics experience is a plus.
● Good communication skills in English and Chinese
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to review your application!
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!