Digital Growth Manager Marshall
About the position
At Zound we build audio products that put people first. In an industry that looks the same, we dare to be different and question the status-quo. Behind the scenes, we’re a band of hard-working, fun-loving, problem-solving, easy-going, creative people. And we’re here to bring life to sound.
We are now looking for a Digital Growth Manager to join our Global Marshall brand team in Stockholm. In this role you will drive the commercial agenda and plan to grow our presence and sales in digital channels with focus on our own eCom channel. You will also be responsible for exploring and testing new platforms and commercial opportunities in the digital sphere.
A unique opportunity to work both hands on with execution as well as develop strategies, commercial plans and activations together with the Marshall Communication Manager and our eCom, Marketing and Sales teams with the ambition to take our digital business and customer experience to the next level.
Strategy & Planning
• Build a strategy to grow digital sales our eCom site Marshallheadphones.com and through other relevant digital channels and partners on a global level
• Ensure that the digital growth strategy, plans and KPI´s are aligned with the annual global brand plan and targets
• Ensure that commercial plans are aligned with resources and capabilities within the Brand and Marketing team, Global eCom team, Sales as well as external partners to deliver on commercial targets, traffic targets, asset, copy and design needs.
Operations & Execution
• Plan and build the commercial calendar in the digital ecosystem with our eCom site Marshallheadphones.com as the center of excellence
• Lead the Global merchandising and activation plan, content, promo and email plans for the brand in collaboration with MarCom Manager, eCom department and local Sales and Trade teams.
• In collaboration with eCom and Support team define targets for post purchase experience and ensure that Commercial plans are aligned with these targets and capabilities.
• Own the creative briefing to the studio team and any external agencies
• Create and execute a plan for business development and test new commercial models and channels that deliver on growth targets.
• Together with Global eCom team define focus areas and development needs for all digital touch-points
Stakeholder management & leadership
• Leading internal teams and stakeholders
• Team management of a senior digital project manager
We’re looking for someone with a passion for driving digital sales and brand experience and have a strong ability to structure, organize and prioritise deliverables to meet goals and targets. You love hands-on/multi-tasking in a fast paced environment and have an excellent commercial and creative mindset, understanding how to use technology, partners, data and insights and turn them into actionable plans.
Experiences and skills:
• Experience of working with eCommerce and digital business development in similar roles, preferably in an international sales environment.
• 5+ years digital/e-commerce experience in consumer product brands, lifestyle industry or other relevant B2C company
• Experience of implementing and evaluating new sales and marketing technologies and channels based on set business objectives.
• Ability to operate at both a strategic and tactical execution level, and be able to follow through a concept to completion
• You have a degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
• English is our common language
We are proud to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers. Zound is a global company and we encourage applications from all over the world. To enable transitioning from another country for a role at Zound, we offer re-location support. This support is tailored for each role but always includes visa application, local authority registration, and home finding service.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of growing Marshall presence and sales in digital channels and be part of a creative and fast paced environment this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we’re reviewing candidates continuously.
We´re looking forward to your application!
A bit about Zound
Zound Industries brings life to sound through the adidas, Marshall and Urbanears brands, offering a wide range of iconic and award-winning products. Zound is a global company with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong
Breathless roadies and roaring trucks have carried the trademark Marshall sound across the globe for more than five decades. A magnificent burden of rock n’ roll. Nothing has been compromised and no detail spared when expanding the Marshall heritage of big stage performance to the individual enjoyment of good music.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!