Global Social Media Manager Marshall
About the position
At Zound we build audio products that put people first. In an industry that looks the same, we dare to be different and question the status-quo. Behind the scenes, we’re a band of hard-working, fun-loving, problem-solving, easy-going, creative people. And we’re here to bring life to sound.
Right now, we need to strengthen our Marshall team with a Global Social Media Manager who will own and manage all of Marshall Headphones social media channels, maintain and develop channel strategy, guidelines and tone-of-voice whilst working data-driven to create and curate the best social media experience in every step of our user’s journey.
You will be responsible for the research, design, development, and execution of our social media by:
• Managing and developing the global SoMe strategy to adhere to the continuously changing SoMe landscape.
• Owning full global SoMe strategy and, in collaborations with our local markets, tweak the strategy to the best manageable option that suits that specific market.
• Managing the creation of the social media content calendars to facilitate approval with internal and external stakeholders (Marshall Amps) as well as communicate publishing plan.
• Work closely with Ecommerce, Trade Marketing, Local Marketing and our Event team to ensure an integrated approach and that owned, earned and paid social media are aligned.
• Secure the scheduling, publishing and boosting of content as well as own the boosting budget and manage it continuously.
• Track, measure and optimise content performance utilising measurement tools.
• Work closely with Customer Service in order to set a joint way-of-working, ton-of-voice and information sharing of product and brand news.
• Create, curate and source social media channel content and secure brand tonality in social media copywriting. You will work closely with the Marshall team’s Art Directors, Global Content Manager, Artists & Influencer Manager and external agencies to produce inspirational branded content for owned channels, advising on the most effective social-first formats.
• Track competitors and be aware of market changes and stay up-to-date on technology as well as social media best practices to drive continual innovation and maximise the potential of all channels.
We believe that you have worked with audience acquisition and development whilst creating innovative brand storytelling to define and align social media KPI’s. Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental. You’re probably a creative senior professional who wants to develop brand strategies from a lifestyle marketing perspective on a global scale. Marshall is a brand who takes pride in its heritage, signature sound and iconic design. As our Global Social Media Manager we believe that you’ll live and breathe the rock-n-roll attitude and cater to the brand heritage.
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English which is especially important in this position.
Breathless roadies and roaring trucks have carried the trademark Marshall sound across the globe for more than five decades. A magnificent burden of rock n’ roll. Nothing has been compromised and no detail spared when expanding the Marshall heritage of big stage performance to the individual enjoyment of good music. Watch this to get a flavour of the Marshall brand:
Zound Industries brings life to sound through the adidas, Marshall and Urbanears brands, offering a wide range of iconic and award-winning products. Zound is a global company with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you? So, if you are up to the task of being responsible for global social media strategies and local market collaborations for an iconic brand in constant growth, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!