Communications Manager - adidas headphones
About the position
At Zound we build audio products that put people first. In an industry that looks the same, we dare to be different and question the status-quo. Behind the scenes, we’re a band of hard-working, fun-loving, problem-solving, easy-going, creative people. And we’re here to bring life to sound.
The adidas brand is deeply rooted in sport, and with a consumer obsessed approach their mission is to be the best sports brand in the world. adidas is a global leader in the sporting goods industry, offering a broad portfolio of footwear, apparel and hardware for sport and lifestyle. Zound Industries has been given the license and task to bring that unrivalled brand- and product- experience from adidas into the headphone category, for the two brands: the Badge of Sports and Originals.
Right now, we need to strengthen our adidas global brand team with a 360 communications manager, reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, is a key player in adidas global brand team, with the responsibility to plan and activate communication concepts and storytelling globally through the digital eco-system and PR. Build integrated communication that connects with our target audience and increase brand awareness, engagement and revenue.
The 360 communications manager is responsible for the brand’s communication strategy, plan and activation including PR and influencers/ambassadors, digital- and SoMe channels. The role requires a close collaboration with adidas global and local teams, as well as internally at Zound.
• Create an integrated communication strategy and plan focusing on own (digital + SoMe) and earned (PR) channels, in line with overall brand strategy and plan. Set the global media strategy in collaboration with Marketing Communications Manager and external parties.
• Plan, drive and activate set communication concepts and ideas across channels with relevance for our target audience, secure execution and consistent brand experience in all touchpoints.
• Set the content calendar for website, email/CRM and SoMe, with the right mix of themes/topics to engage our community throughout the year.
• Work with the creative team to secure that we have unique always on content to fill the calendar and be responsible for implementing it in our own digital-, e-com- and social media channels, to reach the brand’s target consumers.
• Set and manage the long-term PR and influencer/ambassador strategy and plan on a global level and drive local execution in activation, in line with overall brand strategy and plan.
• Create guidelines for all communication disciplines to set clear direction for internal and external partners, giving freedom within the framework.
• Stay on top of digital communication trends, competition and target audience drivers to optimise plans.
We’re looking for a digitally-, SoMe- and PR savvy person who stays up to date on the latest trends in the digital world. Someone who has a communicative strategic mindset but also loves to work hands-on and make sure things are happening. Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
• Minimum 3 yrs in a PR (incl. influencers/ambassadors) manager role required.
• Hands-on experience from communication in own, earned and paid media channels focusing on digital/social media, with a global brand.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a Marketing Communication programme (e.g. from JMK or equivalent) and preferable digital degree/diploma from HI or similar (e.g. Digital Management, Content developer)
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
If you have a passion for lifestyle and communication and want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us
Zound Industries brings life to sound through the adidas, Marshall and Urbanears brands, offering a wide range of iconic and award-winning products. Zound is a global company with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!