Creative Production Lead
About the position
We are an in-house creative agency servicing both the adidas Headphones and Urbanears brands for Zound. We bring life to sound through next level integrated campaigns & omni-channel solutions.
The brands we support:
Urbanears. Making electronics fashionable. Urbanears is an audio lifestyle brand driven by progressive values, minimalist design and inspired by current movements in fashion, art and music. Our philosophy is simple: clean aesthetics, user-friendly features and heavy attention to detail. All our products are designed and engineered in Stockholm, where we strive to make your listening experience as smooth and seamless as possible. The result: no-fuss technology and maximum style.
adidas Headphones is anchored in human-centred design, with a focus on technology innovation, function and fit. We are determined to give athletes at every level the ultimate audio experience, in any field of play.
Right now, we are on the look out for an energetic Creative Production Lead to join our growing team. This includes responsibility for managing, driving, evolving and implementing the creative development productions processes for The Creative Department. You will champion the ongoing projects and creative production developments internally in our in-house creative agency, across Zound departments and outside partners as needed.
● Planning, scheduling, and execution; facilitate the definition of the project’s scopes, goals and deliverables and monitoring progress
● Successfully deliver creative projects by managing the process and teams necessary to achieve the set goals.
● Manage an efficient request process between The Creative Department and other departments (marketing, e-com, channel marketing, packaging)
● Take charge of delivering campaign toolkits, messaging guidelines and keeping our Zound asset bank up to date with the latest photographic and film assets, product messaging, icons, logos as well as internal sell-in material.
● Manage and deliver creative assets that need to be produced for role out campaigns or subsequent activations after launch.
● Support local marketing in creative asset production
● Be the guardian of creative pre-production and post-production processes with a sound understanding of artwork production.
● Manage creation of copy and translations for adidas and Urbanears brands
Background in both creative/design and development and should be capable of communicating with creatives, designers, copywriters and developers and know what they do. This leader is the person that plans the development schedule and watches the budget and schedule, coordinating internal teams, making sure deadlines are hit and making sure all pieces are delivered on time and on budget. Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
● 3+ years of experience in a similar position. Experience in brand and product marketing development.
● Minimum of 1 year education in graphic production and project management.
● Experience working in an internal agency or advertising agency setting and creating content from scratch from an executional standpoint including: photography, film and copy.
● Strong project management, communication, and organisational skills managing projects across functional lines and departments and thrives on working in a fast-paced team environment
● Interested in music, design, fashion, future trends and technology.
● Fluency in written and spoken English
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
If you have want to champion the creative development productions processes and want to work for in a fun, engaging and dynamic company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us
Zound Industries brings life to sound through the adidas, Marshall and Urbanears brands, offering a wide range of iconic and award-winning products. Zound is a global company with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!