Technical Project Manager
About the position
At Zound we build audio products that put people first. In an industry that looks the same, we dare to be different and question the status-quo. Behind the scenes, we’re a band of hard-working, fun-loving, problem-solving, easy-going, creative people. And we’re here to bring life to sound.
Right now, we need to strengthen our Project Management team with a Technical Project Manager with the overall responsibility of projects within product development from early ideation/concept phase to mass production. You will work closely with multi-competence teams within product, design and marketing throughout the organization.
An amazing opportunity to develop headphones and speakers for all of Zounds brand portfolio (Marshall, adidas and Urbanears) and to join a fast paced organisation that is scaling up. The position is based in our HQ office in the heart of Stockholm.
• Overall responsibility of projects throughout all phases of our product development from early concept/ideation phase until mass production
• Ensure that assigned projects are delivered in time, at the right cost and with the expected quality.
• Plan, lead and follow up project activities and ensure that key data, project status and risks are updated and communicated to key stakeholders
• Regular meetings with the project teams and suppliers in China, milestone presentations of the assigned projects and cost follow-ups.
• Work closely with Product Discovery in the concept/ideation phase and applying the balanced perspective of Business, Customer, Design and Technology.
A project manager by heart. Structure and organization skills in your DNA. Excellent interpersonal skills and you are the one moving things forward and are always one step ahead. Non-prestigious personality who enjoys being part of a fast-paced environment not afraid of getting your hands dirty. Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
• Experienced Project Manager with 4-5+ years of experience from a similar position and are used to working with product development (preferably in consumer electronics industry).
• Great understanding of working with partners and suppliers in Asia and are able to travel regularly to visit suppliers and colleagues.
• You have probably some experience in working with agile methodologies (considered a plus).
• MSc in engineering field or equivalent
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
If you have a passion for project management and want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us
Zound Industries brings life to sound through the adidas, Marshall and Urbanears brands, offering a wide range of iconic and award-winning products. Zound is a global company with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!