Sales Coordinator (12 months)
About the position
At Zound we build audio products that put people first. In an industry that looks the same, we dare to be different and question the status-quo. Behind the scenes, we’re a band of hard-working, fun-loving, problem-solving, easy-going, creative people. And we’re here to bring life to sound.
Right now, we're looking for a passionate Sales Coordinator for our Global Operations & Logistics team in our HQ in Stockholm who will be a key asset in continue to deliver a professional and customer-oriented service to support and facilitate the work of the sales team as well as for other departments.
This is a temporary position for 12 months, covering for a parental leave.
● Supporting the sales team (Sales Director and Key Account Managers) in the European markets
● Placing orders (regular and promo orders and credit notes) in the ERP
● Make sure SLOT’s are booked accordingly for certain sales orders
● Working closely with purchase and the rest of the operations team
● Sending order confirmation and invoices to customers
● Working closely with finance department to check all the payments issues
● Answering distributors and retailers on various matters (delivery dates, info on products, etc)
● Administration tasks within the ERP system Navision and other external systems such as customer portals
● Create and maintain master data
● Assisting and drive continuous improvements
● Manage correspondence between the sales team and customers
● Prepare customer data and customer reports
● Act intersection between sales, logistics and finance
Great customer service skills, positive mindset and super organised. You're a great communicator, love to collaborate and get energy from solving problems and supporting others. Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
● Experience from a similar role within inside sales, operations coordinator or sales administration
● Great skills in excel and preferable system experience from an ERP, Navision and or ED
● It's a strong plus if you have experience within retail, FMCG or the CE industry
● Fluent in English and preferably another language
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
If you are a super admin and love to foster great relationships, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us
Zound Industries brings life to sound through the adidas, Marshall and Urbanears brands, offering a wide range of iconic and award-winning products. Zound is a global company with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!