Marketing Project Manager to adidas headphones (12 months)
About the position
The adidas brand is deeply rooted in sport, and with a consumer obsessed approach their mission is to be the best sports brand in the world. adidas is a global leader in the sporting goods industry, offering a broad portfolio of footwear, apparel and hardware for sport and lifestyle. Zound Industries has been given the license and task to bring that unrivalled brand- and product- experience from adidas into the headphone category, for the two brands: the Badge of Sports and Originals.
We are now looking for an excellent, driven and well organised Marketing Project Manager who has a holistic approach to help the adidas Brand Team drive the brand development and work forward. Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, you will be a key player in the brand team, working across the disciplines as well as other functions within Zound Industries. You will lead projects, both within the brand, towards adidas and cross-functionally, to deliver projects on brief, on time and on budget following our products throughout the process.
This is a 12 month temporary employment covering a maternity leave, starting in December 2021.
· Closely work with the Marketing Communications Manager and yearly identify marketing projects in scope. Spanning across internal and external brand communication and activations, specific Global GTM projects or adidas AG or adidas community activations.
· Lead brand development projects from inception through to completion, scoping out projects and developing timelines, milestones and specific deliveries. Managing project budget and follow-up.
· In project, secure execution and brand experience across multiple channels and ensure that storytelling is connected, relevant and adds value.
· Manage and drive cross-functional projects and secure global to local execution with clear briefs and responsibilities across departments. Work close together with sales (eCom, sales/KAM, TM etc.) and other internal teams to align and optimize plans.
· Where relevant, manage relationship with adidas, agencies and partners to secure best delivery and cost.
· You have 3+ years of experience in a similar position. Experience in brand and product marketing, digital marketing and retail activation is key.
· You have experience in working with the consumer from a 360-degree perspective. It’s natural for you to work towards a seamless brand experience across physical stores and online, in line with the consumer journey.
· You have good leadership skills and you are a great communicator that can inspire, engage and energize the team to deliver according to brief.
· Experience from B2C marketing with lifestyle brands, FMCG, consumer electronics and/or sports fashion is an advantage.
· You work well under pressure and enjoy working in a busy, deadline-driven, entrepreneurial and creative environment.
· You are interested in sports, fashion, music, design, future trends and technology.
· You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent university degree in marketing, communications or business.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and very structured project manager - a great communicator with the ability to create clarity in projects and promote teamwork. A positive can-do attitude, with attention to detail and the desire to solve problems is important. Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental. As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you? So, if you are up to the task of driving key marketing efforts for adidas headphones on a global level and working for a fast moving organization in constant change, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with description about why you like to join us as soon as possible as we review candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 260 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!