Global Marketing Communications Manager to Urbanears
About the position
Urbanears is a progressive and style driven audio electronic brand from Stockholm. We continuously push the boundaries for what you can expect from a headphone brand and our mission is to empower consumers to make listening a statement.
Right now, we are looking for a driven and creative Global Marketing Communication Manager to take the brand experience to the next level. This is a great opportunity to join Urbanears and take the leading role for the full marketing team, develop and execute the marketing and communication platform for Urbanears. You will champion the development of best-in-class brand and marketing initiatives that drive brand equity and awareness in the target audience and relevant communities.
Global Marketing Management
● Develop global marketing and communication strategies that effectively build the desired brand position in the key target group and accelerate the brand towards the vision.
● Plan, set and deliver the global annual marketing plan
● Overall responsible for the full marketing communication strategy for Urbanears with global resonance across all digital + social channels and platforms, advertising, PR as well as trade and lifestyle retail partnerships.
● Ensure brand experience and storytelling across channels and markets so the brand is connected with a true 360 perspective through the consumer journey.
Lead the Urbanears Marcom Team
● Lead, coach and develop the Global Marketing Communications team – 3 reports.
● Work closely with Brand Director, Creative Director, Product Manager, Digital Commerce Manager + in-house teams to align plans in accordance with strategy and overall objectives.
Go-to Market Planning and Implementation
● Act as the global strategist when it comes to how to bring the product range to life on a global level. This means a responsibility for building the whole platform of global media and communication assets, strategies and tool-box creations.
● Drive cross-functional collaboration and align with sales, e-com, retail and trade teams to ensure that the right marketing and communications toolkits are created for each brand campaign and product launch from a 360 POV.
● Key point of contact for local marketing teams when building local plans based on the global toolkits.
● Develop yearly global comms brief to set the direction for the development of global and local media strategy and planning in close collaboration with global media manager.
A passionate & creative brand builder with proven results of building lifestyle brands and marketing strategies. You possess strong analytical and strategic skills, commercial acumen and holistic mindset. Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
• 3+ years of experience in a similar position as a Marketing Manager with ability to define global communications strategies incl. a multiple channel approach.
• Excellent leadership skills and a great communicator that can inspire, engage and energize the organization to deliver according to brand and business vision.
• Experience in B2C and working with the consumers and the brand from a 360-degree perspective. It comes natural for you to work towards a seamless brand experience throughout the consumer journey.
• Passionate about fashion, music, design, future trends and technology.
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you? So, if you are up to the task of taking the Urbanears brand to the next level and being part of a fun and entrepreneurial environment in constant change, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with a description about why you’d like to join us as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 230 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!