About the position
At Zound we’re driven by consumer-focused design and insight-centric innovation. Harnessing consumer, design and business insights, we develop products that are needed, loved and remembered.
Right now we need to strengthen our Finance team with a passionate and qualified AP Accountant who will focus on accounts playable, monthly closings and reporting. With the right person onboard, there is also possibilities to take full accounting ownership of one or two of the Group’s subsidiaries. This is a role in the heart of Finance in touch with most the organization and in close contact with accounting firms in EU.
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing and entrepreneurial company with a start-up mindset. We are a melting pot of competencies under one roof - from design to acoustics, sales to software technology, marketing to e-commerce and a lot more in between - and we all create magic together. It's this collective energy that creates our special Zound atmosphere.
• Be responsible for the accounts payable in the day to day, but also for driving the improvement projects to optimize the process.
• Take a big part in monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial close, including journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, accruals, and overall maintenance of all operational management accounts.
• Assist with the preparation and execution of our annual audit process and providing high quality audit schedules and supporting documentation to our external auditors.
• Inter-company re-invoicing and reconciliations between entities ensuring that inter-company transactions are captured and recorded in all entities in a timely manner.
• Drive continuous improvement projects including development and implementation of systems and internal processes
• Work cross-functionally with other departments within the organization
You will be reporting to the Head of Accounting and work in close collaboration with the finance and controlling team as well as other functions.
You have an analytical mind, a proactive and pragmatic work style and a solution oriented mindset combined with excellent accounting skills and a can-do attitude. You love to work in teams with others and always looking to make an impact.
• Minimum 1 years of experience in a similar position
• Solid accounts payable skills and basic accounting skills
• Solid accounting skills is a strong plus
• Experience from an international company is a strong plus
• Experience in Medius Flow and Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a plus
• Business/Finance university degree
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and in the end better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you like the sound of taking on the role as an AP Accountant for a dynamic company within technology and lifestyle, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We’re looking forward to your application!
A bit about us Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 230 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!