About the position
At Zound we are driven by consumer-focused design and insight-centric innovation. Harnessing consumer, design and business insights, we develop products that are needed, loved and remembered.
Right now, we need to strengthen our Sales EMEA team with an RMA Controller who will focus on supporting our customers and distributors in After-sales.
As our RMA Controller, you will secure, via our Service Network, a high service level to our customers and consumers. This includes daily contact with our customers and service workshops to validate the defective returns (RMA handling), to manage the overall return process and to secure that our processes are followed but also, when necessary, be creative when solving everyday issues. You will also support to improve and modify our processes and return systems, and support our customer service team in Canada on a daily basis. The RMA controller works closely together with our Service Coordinators in many RMA related questions. Your responsibilities are therefore:
● Daily management and continuous development of RMA system XPOS
● Follow up daily target achievement and take initiative and act to improve and develop all return related systems
● Analyze and take actions to improve return processes and attend return related online training
● Support the overall process in relation to Service team
● Support all return system related issues
● Support sales in case of urgent or troubling return issues
● Act as Service Departments representative in case of return issues, towards both internal and external partners
● Support Service department with other assignments in case of temporary high workload
● Support Customer Service team when needed
● 3 years work experience and minimum, 1-2 years experience of similar assignment as the described position
● Experience from the service industry and/or customer service oriented business
● Experience and knowledge regarding RMA system XPOS is highly preferable
● Excellent command of Swedish and English (both written and spoken)
● Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
● Experience of working towards deadlines
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have good communication skills – you have a professional and convincing way in direct conversations both internally and externally, are logically minded and have the capability to analyze data to identify trends and issues. You are solution oriented and enjoy solving different business issues while being creative within given framework. We think you're self-driven and feel secure within your area of expertise, have great organisational skills and embrace new ideas. Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you share our values and see cultural differences as enriching. We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you? If you have a passion for service, retail and logistics and want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and we will sporadically look at applications over the summer and get in touch in August.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 230 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!