Marketing Manager Germany
About the position
At Zound we are driven by consumer-focused design and insight-centric innovation. Harnessing consumer, design and business insights, we develop products that are needed, loved and remembered.
Right now, we need to strengthen our German team with a passionate Marketing Manager who will focus on executing the marketing strategy for all Zound brands in the market. This includes working closely with the EMEA Marketing Lead and support marketing execution across PR, influencers, brand activation and channel marketing as well as support in marketing planning and implementing integrated brand communication in relevant channels.Ensuring synergies across product categories and securing holistic brand experiences in all touch points that effectively build the desired brand positions in our key target groups minds.
What you’ll do:
• Support Marketing Lead EMEA in execution of overall marketing and communication for all Zound brands in the market
• Create a fully integrated sales and marketing plan that has a portfolio perspective and ensures local relevance while adhering to global brand strategy and guidelines
• Work with global teams and Head of Marketing EMEA to develop seasonal go to market plans and new product launch plans
• Develop channel marketing activity plan as part of Key Market Plan in order to maximize sell-out in
• Work closely with the marketing stakeholders at the retail accounts in order to secure desired presentation of products and brands in physical and digital retail
• Manage the retail sales cycles, aligning and collaborating an activity calendar with Global Teams and regional sales team - voicing the ‘regional’ needs of retail requirements, consumer demands and market trends
• Manage local agencies, recommend partners and negotiate agreements
• Monitor brand health and performance and ensure development in line with defined brand objectives & KPI´s.
You will report to the Central & Eastern European Sales Manager with a dotted line to Head of Marketing EMEA. You will work closely together with our Global brand and marketing teams as well as sales and channel marketing team.
Who we’re looking for:
You have a strategic mindset with a hands on approach. You love to be part of an entrepreneurial atmosphere and have collaborative approach and being able to have impact and influence. You are eager to learn new skills, curious at heart, proactive and pragmatic. Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
Experiences & skills:
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in Trade and Channel Marketing
• Experience of consumer marketing from an organization where strong brand building is essential for business success.
• Experience in brand/or product marketing, PR, social media/influencer marketing
• If you have finger on the pulse of music, tech, entertainment, popular culture and if you have a good network of lifestyle contacts and relationships it´s a huge benefit
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you want to be part of a growing international company where we create magic together, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us
Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 230 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!