About the position
Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 260 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about 2 billion SEK.
Right now, we're looking for a passionate Operations Coordinator for our Global Operations & Logistics team in our HQ in Stockholm who will be a key asset in enabling business growth. The main focus is to secure great order management activities and customer support for the Nordic sales team. The role reports to the Global Operations Manager, but will also work closely together with other key stakeholders, such as the whole sales and operations team as well as the finance and purchasing team.
● Supporting the sales team (Sales Director and Key Account Managers) in the UK market
● Placing orders (regular and promo orders and credit notes) in the ERP
● Working closely with purchase and the rest of the operations team
● Sending order confirmation and invoices to customers
● Working closely with finance department to check all the payments issues
● Answering distributors and retailers on various matters (delivery dates, info on products, etc)
● Administration tasks within the ERP system Navision and other external systems such as customer portals
● Create and maintain master data
● Assisting and drive continuous improvements
Great customer service skills, positive mindset and super organised. You're a great communicator, love to collaborate and get energy from solving problems and supporting others. Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
● Experience from a similar role within inside sales, operations coordinator or sales administration
● Great skills in excel and preferable system experience from an ERP, Navision and or ED
● It's a strong plus if you have experience within retail, FMCG or the CE industry
● As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to make an impact in a fast growing international company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We really look forward to your application!
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!