Global Marketing Communications Manager Marshall
About the position
For the past ten years we have been taking this rock n’ roll heritage and distilling it into a line of headphones and speakers to inspire a new set of Marshall devotees.
Right now, we are looking for an experienced Global Marketing Communications Manager for our Marshall brand team at our HQ in Stockholm with the mission to continue building the long-term value of Marshall in the consumer electronics market.
An amazing opportunity to set the global communication platform for Marshall and champion the development, forward and strategic thinking of best-in-class brand initiatives that drive brand equity and awareness globally as well as developing the fundamentals to win in local markets.
Global Communication Development
● Develop global communication strategies that effectively build the desired brand position in the key target group and accelerate the brand towards the vision.
● Overall responsible for marketing communication and content strategy for Marshall with deep local relevance and global resonance across all digital channels, advertising, PR as well as social platforms.
● Ensure brand experience and storytelling across multiple channels and markets so the brand is connected defined global brand guidelines and value adding with a true 360 perspective through the consumer journeys.
Lead the Global Marcom Team & Strategy Development
● Lead and coach the Global Marketing Communications team - PR Manager, Social Media Manager, Content Manager, Artist & Influencer Marketing Manager and Production Lead.
● Create the vision and strategies for MarComms disciplines, such as Content, PR, Social Media and Artist Relations in which each function feeds the success of the other.
● Work closely with Brand Director, Creative Director, Product Manager, Global MarComs team and creative teams in-house to align plans in accordance with strategy and overall objectives.
Go-to Market Planning and Implementation
● Act as the global strategist when it comes to how to bring the product range to life on a global level. This means a responsibility for building the whole platform of global media and communication assets, strategies and tool-box creations.
● Align with sales, e-com, retail and trade teams to ensure that the right marketing and communications toolkits are created for each brand campaign and product launch from a 360 POV.
● Key point of contact for local marketing teams when building local plans based on the global toolkits. This is an important responsibility and the collaboration between Global MarCom Manager and the local markets is key to be able to become truly global as a company.
● Develop yearly global comms brief to set the direction for the development of global and local media strategy and planning in close collaboration with global media manager.
A passionate & creative brand builder with proven results of building international brands and marketing strategies. You possess strong analytical and strategic skills, commercial acumen and holistic mindset. Having a cooperative mind set aimed at set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
• 5+ years of experience in a similar position as a Marketing Communications Manager from a HQ with ability to define global communications strategies incl. a multiple channel approach
• Excellent leadership skills and a great communicator that can inspire, engage and energize the organization to deliver according to brand and business vision.
• Experience in B2C and working with the consumers and the brand from a 360-degree perspective. It comes natural for you to work towards a seamless brand experience throughout the consumer journey.
• Passionate about lifestyle, sports, fashion, music, design, future trends and technology
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of taking the Marshall brand to the next level and being part of a fun and entrepreneurial environment in constant change, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with a description about why you’d like to join us as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us
Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 230 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!