Senior Digital Project Manager Marshall
About the position
For the past ten years we have been taking this rock ‘n’ roll heritage and distilling it into a line of headphones and speakers to inspire a new set of Marshall devotees.
Right now, we need to strengthen our global Marshall brand team with a seasoned Digital Project Manager to lead a super exciting project with huge business impact together with multiple stakeholders in a matrix organisation. A key role as we enter a new digital eco system which huge opportunities for the brand as a whole.
An amazing opportunity to be part of a change journey and drive the development of the brand as we enter a new digital arena where you will make a true impact. You will be part of a super passionate team at the HQ in Stockholm and will work closely with international teams and stakeholders.
Project Management - creation of a new digital ecosystem
● Lead and plan all activities and work-streams in a key digital project
● Define and secure ownership for sub projects
● Identifying KPIs and project milestones, targets and requirements
● Monitor progress and performance and tracking deliverables
● Create a system for reporting to management team and stakeholders on project operations
● Acting as the key contact for projects
● Overseeing the project’s resources, financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget
● Secure top project management principles, methodologies and techniques
● Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement
In addition we foresee a high volume of digital projects in relation to content and eco platform as well as other complex digital initiatives.
A creative mind with strong project management skills and attention to detail. A digital native and born natural with stakeholder management and love drive change in complex environments. You have a strategic mind with a hands on approach, proactive and pragmatic and having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
● 5+ years of experience in leading complex and business critical web/digital projects with multiple stakeholders in matrix organisations from a digital agency, management consultancy or in-house digital project management role
● Proven experience of effectively managing large-scale projects from concept through to final delivery
● Adept at building effective relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver targets
● Strong communication skills with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities
● Ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time
● An overall passion for IT, e-commerce and digital projects
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
If you have a passion for lifestyle and digital project management and want to make and impact for a fast growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 260 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!