Interim support to Logistics & Operations Manager
About the position
A bit about us
Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 260 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion.
Right now, we need to strengthen our global logistics & operations team with an Interim position to work close with the Logistics and Operations Manager to help in day to day operative tasks as well as improving processes and programs to drive best possible partner experience and cost efficiency. This is a temporary position for 6 months, potentially longer, starting ASAP.
The logistics & operations team are responsible to secure a smooth flow of products from our suppliers in China through our warehouses and to our consumer around the world. This includes order management, logistics and repair of products in the EMEA region with some areas also linked to the APAC region.
Supporting the global logistics & operations manager with both strategic work and hands on tasks including:
● Creating and maintaining the logistic processes, assuring high customer service
● Lead overall operations for EMEA to run smooth - from inbound to outbound.
● Follow up and securing cost savings targets are achieved
● Inbound booking and follow up, contact with couriers and warehouses
● Making sure that the agreements with logistics & transportation suppliers are met according to standards
● Global responsible for inventory counting processes.
● Ensure and follow up global tracking of products
● BI-tool continuous development – global applications related to logistics and operations
● Evaluate and improve RMA terms and programs as well as develop a refurb process and distribution channel.
A super engaged and skilled logistics & operations manager with a strategic mindset yet a hands on approach. You excel in a fast paced environment where no two day is the same and you love to make an impact. Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
● Experience as a logistics or operations manager position
● Experience working with logistics and transportations
● Great skills working in tools and systems
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
If you have a passion for logistics and supply chain and want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously and as the need is urgent.
We look forward to your application!
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!