About the position
At Zound we are driven by consumer-focused design and insight-centric innovation. Harnessing consumer, design and business insights, we develop products that are needed, loved and remembered.
Right now, we need to strengthen our HR team with a passionate and super engaged Interim HR Manager who will have a very broad HR role and focus on many exciting projects in pipeline. This is a temporary position for 12 months, covering for a parental leave, starting in mid-August.
Reporting to the Chief HR Officer, you will work cross the whole Zound organization to support managers and employees with essential HR matters and being responsible for securing a great experience throughout the whole employee journey from initial on-boarding to exit. This includes;
● Build and manage relationships with employees and leaders, enabling them to meet business objectives
● Support Chief HR Officer with several exciting initiatives such as Diversity & Inclusion strategy implementation, HR system implementation, comp and ben update, learning & development, etc
● Build a framework and structure for leadership development for all Zounds' leaders
● Manage and improve employee on-boarding and introduction process together with People Experience Manager, Head of Talent Acquisition and HR Manager in China
● Manage employee engagement index surveys and follow ups for all Zound offices
● Support managers in performance reviews and KPI setting
● Responsible for work place committee, securing a safe work environment
● General HR admin and support
● Specifically support our US office the their HR related topics
You are truly passionate about people, diversity & inclusion, and HR and love to drive changes and implement new ways of working to enable organisations to grow fast. You excel in an entrepreneurial environment and are proactive and pragmatic. Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
● Several years experience working in a similar broad HR role as a HR Manager or HRBP or HR generalist, preferably in a fast growing international organisation
● Experience from implementing changes and driving HR projects independently
● Experience from working with manager support and development
● Familiar working in HR systems and preferably implementing such systems
● Experience from Swedish employment & labor law is a strong preference
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you? If you have a passion for people and HR and want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 260 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!