About the position
Location: New York City
At Zound we are driven by consumer-focused design and insight-centric innovation. Harnessing consumer, design and business insights, we develop products that are needed, loved and remembered.
Right now, we need to strengthen our Supply Chain & Logistics team in our New York office with an Operations Analyst who will focus on supporting Operations & Sales teams with analysis and projects as well as reporting results and trends.
Reporting to the Logistics and Operations Manager for the Americas you will:
● Maintain and improve daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for sales, sell-through and sell-out as well as operations and logistics to track essential KPI's, and report on trends.
● Manage the review and analysis of annual spend on international freight, customs, fulfilment, customer logistics, returns and refurbishment
● Operations forecasts for receiving and outbound fulfilment to customers
● Inventory control and review functions to help ensure we have highly accurate inventory for our business units and financials
● Taking responsibility for managing our Reverse Logistics and Refurbishment Business
● Ad hoc support on daily operational functions such as dropshipping, eCommerce, and sample or display requests
● Work directly with our 3PL partners on reporting, operational improvements and new programs
● Ad hoc support for Operations Team on IT and system improvement projects
You have an analytical mind, a strong attention to detail and ability to analyze, compare and interpret facts quickly. You have a hands on approach, proactive and pragmatic and having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
A short description about what we are looking for:
● 3+ years relevant supply chain experience in operational, analytic or consulting roles
● Experience with ERP systems (Microsoft Navision experience a plus!)
● Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you? If you have a passion for operations and supply chain and want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 260 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!