E-commerce Quality Assurance Manager
About the position
At Zound we are driven by consumer-focused design and insight-centric innovation. Harnessing consumer, design and business insights, we develop products that are needed, loved and remembered.
As our next Quality Assurance Manager, you will help drive our Online Growth and Digital Customer Experience by ensuring that our e-commerce systems uphold a high degree of functionality, usability and performance. You will also play a key role in securing high levels of technical stability throughout the e-commerce customer experience. This means that you will have a central role within our E-commerce department and work closely with our Content Managers, CRM team, IT-support and Customer Service in order to maintain and perfect our E-commerce, Digital Marketing and Customer Support solutions.
· Manage and prioritise a defect/development backlog. Together with our development partners you will plan and manage ongoing development sprints and releases.
· Hands-on testing and root cause analysis of reported errors and issues.
· Improve internal ways of working in order to achieve greater quality and provide a best in class user experience for our online customers.
· Formalise internal QA processes and procedures in order to ensure the quality of our online campaigns and product releases. Create defect summary reports and status reports to stakeholders.
· eCommerce platform and CMS experience is required.
· Experienced in working with Salesforce products is preferred.
· Highly organised and passionate about achieving best in class quality for customers.
· Experienced in working with development teams and familiar with release procedures.
· Familiar with agile methodologies and tools (such as Jira).
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you? If you have a passion for global eCommerce, technical solutions and want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 230 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!