Product Owner Mobile Apps
About the position
At Zound we are driven by consumer-focused design and insight-centric innovation. Harnessing consumer, design and business insights, we develop products that are needed, loved and remembered.
Right now, we need to strengthen our Software Development team with a Product Owner who will focus on our companion apps for our products across our three brands: adidas, Marshall and Urbanears headphones and speakers. The apps are an extension of our physical products and an integrated part of the product experience, as well as the brand experience. We now want to increase our focus on our App Development and seek a consumer focused and tech-savvy Software Product Owner to help drive our app development.
• Drive the Product Vision for our Companion Apps and drive our App Strategy and interface together with software team, design, brands and product managers.
• Drive Innovation of our product experience using digital technologies and connectivity
• Lead our App Development team.
• Be responsible for coordinating our app development towards our product projects and test new features in the hardware development projects
• Identify opportunities and initiate relevant learning and pre-development activities
• Help build our technology roadmap for the App space and own the backlog and strategy for the SW delivery
• Collaborate closely with Product Developers, Firmware Development and UX to building physical products and apps that delivers an awesome consumer experience
• Be part of creating an holistic user experience that our consumers love
You will be a part of Software & Platforms, reporting to the Director of Software & Platforms
• Developer or Tester/QA of iOS and Android applications ready to take the next step
• Experience from a PO role and leading teams
• Experience from Web and Cloud
• Experience from IoT and Connected Products
We work with Jira/confluence, Abstract and app development is done as native iOS and Android.
Having a cooperative mindset aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental. We also believe that you are used to working with a user-centered approach in an agile environment and consider yourself to be a driven and ambitious person that wants to grow with us!
Does this sound like you? If you have a passion for app development, testing or working in the HW/SW space and want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 230 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!