Freelance Graphic Designer Marshall
About the position
For the past ten years we have been taking this rock ‘n’ roll heritage and distilling it into a line of headphones and speakers to inspire a new set of Marshall devotees. Find out more here: https://www.marshallheadphones...
Right now, we need to strengthen our global Marshall Brand team with a freelance Graphic Designer to focus on design and produce marketing material for web, print, social media, point of sale and out of home, ensuring materials are delivered on time, within budget and according to design brief.
What more you'll do:
● Work within brand guidelines and view individual projects within the context of the 'bigger picture' to ensure the continuity of design and look and feel.
● Collaborate with Creative and Art Directors to amend your designs in real-time.
● Participate in workshops together with Creative director, Art directors, other designers, Copywriter and Social media manager.
● Create video assets utilising existing material.
● Retouch photos of product or campaign images.
● Present your ideas to people in the team and across departments in a formal setting.
Who we're looking for
Passionate about music, design, fashion, future trends and technology and have an affiliation with the Marshall brand and the rock and roll/indie music scene.
Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
Experiences & skills
● Proven track record in graphic design, with a strong understanding of online and offline design.
● Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects and Indesign.
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
If you have a passion for Graphic design and Marshall and want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as well as a portfolio as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us
Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 230 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion.
Breathless roadies and roaring trucks have carried the trademark Marshall sound across the globe for more than five decades. A magnificent burden of rock n’ roll. Nothing has been compromised and no detail spared when expanding the Marshall heritage of big stage performance to the individual enjoyment of good music.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!