eCommerce Content & Campaign Coordinator
About the position
adidas, Marshall and Urbanears are the brands that we at Zound Industries design and develop speakers and headphones for. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. We currently have around 230 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
We need to strengthen our eCommerce team with a Content & Campaign Coordinator who will help drive our Online Growth and Digital Customer Experience by structuring and supporting the team with planning of assets, copy, translations, promotions for our Digital channels such as Digital Marketing, Email marketing, as well as our brand sites urbanears.com, marshallheadphones.com and adidasheadphones.com.
● Set up and keep structure of all content and copy needs for Product launches, Site content, Campaigns, Email marketing, Customer Support across all brands
● Facilitate internal sync meetings and ways of working for Content Managers, Brand teams, CRM Manager, Digital Marketing Managers and external agencies
● Facilitate internal Launch readiness, Launch Checklist and Q&A
● Support with Online Merchandising and configuration in our eCommerce platforms
Having a cooperative mindset aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental. We believe that you have experience working with eCommerce and content marketing. Great communication skills is a crucial skill to succeed in this role, combined with having a structural yet flexible method to facilitate great collaborations across Zound.
● You have a minimum of 2-3 years hands-on work experience of similar roles in Digital, Online or eCommerce teams
● Previous experience and understanding of working with image and video formats as well as web
● Experience of Photoshop is a merit
● Experience of working in a CMS is a merit (we work in Salesforce and use Monday as our task management system)
● Bachelor degree in marketing, communication, business or similar
Does this sound like you? If you have a passion for global eCommerce, the dance between creativity and tech and if you're curious on how we combine our three brands under one Zound then look no further! Send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!