About the position
At Zound we are driven by consumer focused design and insight centric innovation. Harnessing consumer, tech and business insights, we develop products that are needed, loved and remembered.
Right now, we are looking for a Service Designer who will contribute to delivering products and services that will positively impact our customer's experience and bring value to our business.
You will be part of our Experience Design Team and work closely with our customer insights team and product managers to bridge business and customer insights into product and service development projects.
You will support and facilitate teams and stakeholders to understand the customer experience of our products and brands in the context of people and situations of use as well as the influencing factors to the experience, such as other products and services.
Your toolbox will include:
● User research
● User and customer journey mapping
● Co-creation and stakeholder facilitation workshops
● Product and service experience prototyping and service blue printing
This position will suit someone who has been working across both software development and service design projects with an understanding of digital design and and connected products. To thrive in this role we believe that you are:
Having a cooperative mindset aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
● You have designed experiences for digital, physical eco-systems and have a interest and curiosity for the enabling technologies which make these experiences possible.
● 5+ years of work experience in the field of design for consumer products and services – experience in the field of consumer electronics appreciated.
● A Bachelor of Design or equivalent.
● Experienced in building service prototypes.
● Experience of communicating design solution and systems to key stakeholders.
● Demonstrated experience working closely with other digital and hardware project team roles (from product designers to developers).
● Interested in sound and music (Of course!).
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and we welcome and value the addition of another languages too.
We aim to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and this leads to better experience for our consumers.
Does this sound like you? If you have a passion for products, design and people and want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 230 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!