Digital Designer adidas headphones (Consultant)
About the position
About the position
We are searching for an energetic, collaborative Digital Designer to join the growing adidas creative team on a freelance basis. You will support the Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Director in rolling out campaigns across digital touch points.
● Support Senior Graphic Designer in creating final digital artwork for activations
● Role out digital campaigns following established toolkit and visual guidelines
● Create rich media campaign banners
● Creation of dynamic digital artwork
● Work with the Marketing Project Coordinator to define project timelines
● Update website, homepage, product landing pages with seasonal content and campaigns
● eCRM – Create e-mailers for seasonal campaigns
● Meet deadlines in a fast paced, busy environment
● Occasionally artwork for print
Experience / Skills
● At least 3-5 years experience as a Digital Designer
● Experience executing and rolling out campaigns across digital platforms
● Strong organisational skills
● Experience working within E-com
● Strong understanding of working with typography and layouts
● Tech knowledge and interest in designing for different digital platforms
● Experience and passion for designing within broader creative framework and style guides
● Portfolio showing relevant case studies
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you want to be part of a creative and fast paced environment and are passionate about digital design please send us your resume and portfolio.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!