Freelance Copywriter adidas headphones
About the position
adidas headphones is anchored in human-centred design, with a focus on technology innovation, function and fit. We are determined to give athletes at every level the ultimate audio experience, in any field of play.
We are looking for a sharp, creative freelance Copywriter for the adidas headphones brand. You will work together with the brand team to create engaging, on-brand messaging across both online and offline channels.
What you'll do:
•Write marketing copy to be used across various touchpoints including packaging, print, e-mail, promotions, social, e-commerce, retail and digital. This may include, but is not limited to;
o Product messaging (product/feature naming, taglines, product propositions, USP’s)
o E-Commerce (website, newsletters, banners, blog posts)
o Social (Instagram captions & stories)
o PR (activations, ex. adidas Creators Club)
o Retail (point of sale displays)
o Presentations (marketing, sales or corporate)
• Ensure all copy written is in line with adidas’ brand tone-of-voice
• Drive copy consistency across both online and offline channels
Who you are:
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Detailed-orientated and a sharp eye when proofreading
• In tune with music culture
• Interest in sport is a plus
• Passion for streetwear / contemporary fashion is a plus
Experience & skills:
• Creative writing degree or equivalent
• A few years of professional experience as a Copywriter
• Experience writing product copy both from a lifestyle and tech perspective
• Experience writing copy for North American markets
• Experience writing copy for the CE segment is a plus
• Native English proficiency is a must
• Proficient in a second or even third language is a plus
Does this sound like you?
Come and join our small but passionate team, and help us establish adidas headphones as the world’s best sport headphones brand.
We are located in the heart of Stockholm, and there is a desk available in our office if you would like to work from there. We think it would be beneficial to collaborate in the same space, but working remotely is also possible, especially considering these unprecedented times. For the time being, working remotely will be the only set-up until we are able to return to the office.
The amount of hours per week will vary, but on average we expect the workload to be around 80 hours / month.
Hope to hear from you!
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!