Marketing Manager Germany
About the position
Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 230 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion.
Right now, we’re looking for a Marketing Manager to define and execute the local marketing plan in the German market for all Zound’s brands, ensuring holistic brand experiences in all interaction points to effectively build the desired brand positions in our key target groups’ minds.
An amazing opportunity to join a fast paced and international environment where no two day is the same. We’re right now working remotely (during this crazy pandemic) but then the position is based in Stockholm (preferably). It’s an option to work remotely from Germany.
What you’ll do
• Developing and executing overall marketing strategy for all Zounds’ brands in the market.
developing and implementing integrated brand communication in all relevant channels.
• Develop brand and marketing objectives as well as overall priorities for the market
• Ensure global brand consistency, impact and relevance when localising/adapting brand communication.
• Responsible for local marketing investment (in sync with brand teams and regional sales director)
• Support Global Media Manger with media strategy and implementation (owned, earned, shared and bought media)
• Own strategy and execution of PR, Influencer marketing and other brand activation in the market
• Monitor brand health and performance and ensure development in line with defined brand objectives & KPI´s.
• Together with Sales Director drive local go-to-market strategies and implement activations to support the commercial calendar and drive sell-out in all relevant channels.
• Keep track of overall consumer & category trends and competitor activity as well as ensure key market insights. Define consumer insights and market research needs together with consumer insight manager at Zound HQ
• Manage local agencies, recommend partners and negotiate agreements
You will report to the Marketing Director Key Markets and work closely together with cross functional teams such as brand and marketing, sales, trade marketing, consumer insight, as well as external partners and agencies and other key stakeholders.
Who we’re looking for:
You have a strategic mindset with a hands on approach. You love to be part of an entrepreneurial atmosphere and have collaborative approach and being able to have impact and influence. An holistic brand management approach is key for this role – understanding the importance that communication, product assortment, pricing and distribution are aligned with overall global brand direction.
Experiences & skills:
• Minimum 5+ years of consumer marketing experience from an organization where strong brand building is essential for business success.
• Experience in brand/or product marketing, PR, social media/influencer marketing
• A proven track record of successfully executing global brand strategies in markets
• Fluent in German and English
• If you have finger on the pulse of music, tech, entertainment, popular culture and if you have a good network of lifestyle contacts and relationships it´s a huge benefit
• Degree in communications, PR, marketing, business, or closely related field
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German (specifically for this role).
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of growing our brands presence and sales in the German market and to be part of a fast paced environment this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we’re reviewing candidates continuously.
We´re looking forward to your application!
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!