Digital Commerce Manager Urbanears
About the position
Urbanears is a progressive and fashion-led audio lifestyle brand, based in Stockholm, sold in over 40 countries worldwide. Founded in Stockholm 2009, we are on a mission to make listening a statement and grow our brand and business with a digital first approach.
We are now looking for a Digital Commerce Manager to join the Global Urbanears brand team in Stockholm. In this role you will drive the commercial agenda and plan to grow our presence and sales in digital channels with focus on our own eCom channel. You will also be responsible for exploring and testing new platforms and commercial opportunities in the digital sphere.
A great opportunity to work both hands on with execution as well as develop strategies, commercial plans and activations together with the Urbanears Communication Manager and our eCom, Marketing and Sales teams with the ambition to take our digital business and customer experience to the next level.
What you’ll do;
• Build a strategy and plan for how to grow the Urbanears digital sales on our .com and through other relevant digital channels and partners on a global level
• Ensure that the digital commerce strategy is aligned with the annual global brand plan and targets.
• Create and execute a plan for business development and test new commercial models and channels that deliver on growth targets.
• Lead the Global merchandising and activation plan and content, promo and email plans for Urbanears.com in collaboration with Communication manager, ecom department and local Sales and Trade teams.
• Ensure that commercial plans are aligned with resources and capabilities within the Brand and Marketing teams as well as external partners to deliver on commercial targets, traffic targets, asset, copy and design needs.
• Together with Global eCom team define focus areas and development needs for all digital touchpoints.
• In collaboration with eCom and Support team define targets for post purchase experience and ensure that Commercial plans are aligned with these targets and capabilities.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone with a passion for driving digital sales and brand experience and have a strong ability to structure, organize and prioritise deliverables to meet goals and targets. You love hands-on/multi-tasking in a fast paced environment and have an excellent commercial and creative mindset, understanding how to use technology, partners, data and insights and turn them into actionable plans.
Experiences and skills:
• Experience of working with eCommerce and digital business development in similar roles, preferably in an international sales environment.
• +3 years digital/e-commerce experience in consumer product brands, lifestyle industry or other relevant B2C company
• Experience of implementing and evaluating new sales and marketing technologies and channels based on set business objectives.
• Ability to operate at both a strategic and tactical execution level, and be able to follow through a concept to completion
• You have a degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We are proud to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of growing Urbanears presence and sales in digital channels and be part of a fast paced environment this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we’re reviewing candidates continuously.
We´re looking forward to your application!
A bit about Zound
Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 230 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!