Art Director adidas headphones
About the position
adidas headphones is anchored in human-centred design, with a focus on technology innovation, function and fit. We are determined to give athletes at every level the ultimate audio experience, in any field of play.
Right now, we’re searching for a passionate Art Director to join the growing adidas creative team. You will support the Creative Director in developing and executing campaigns, creative concepts and storytelling content across all brand touch points.
What you’ll do:
• Support Creative Director in developing art direction for marketing assets for Integrated Campaigns, Experiential, Trade events, packaging, and POS
• Ideate and create social channel content with Copywriter
• Brief and work together with external talent incl. photographers, videographers, stylists, set builders, designers etc. to create content in line with the adidas brand expression
• Support Creative Director within pre- and post production process of campaigns
• Further develop brand and visual guidelines and campaign toolkits
• Work with local markets to ensure brand consistency across executions
• Support Senior Graphic Designer in asset creation
You will report to the Creative Director at the adidas headphones brand team and work closely together with the Senior Graphic Designer, Marketing Project Coordinator and Copywriter in the global adidas headphones brand team, as well as local marketing, retail, packaging, and e-Com teams.
Who you are
You’re a hands on Art Director with an eye for design and skills and software knowledge (Adobe Creative Suite) to create and execute concepts. You have a passion for streetwear / contemporary fashion and music culture, you’re curious at heart, and love to take initiative in a fast paced busy environment.
Skills & experience
• Approximately 5 years experience as an Art Director
• Approximately 3 yrs of on shoot art direction, experience directing photographers, stylists, and producers within fashion, lifestyle and/or music
• Experience in creating for digital campaigns and rolling out campaigns across digital and print
• Art direction degree or equivalent
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you want to be part of a creative and fast paced environment where no two day is the same, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and portfolio/work samples showing design and art direction for fashion and lifestyle brands along with description about why you’d like to join us as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us
Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 230 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!