Artists & Influencer Manager Marshall
About the position
For the past ten years we have been taking this rock ‘n’ roll heritage and distilling it into a line of headphones and speakers to inspire a new set of Marshall devotees.
Now, we’re actively looking for an Artists & Influencer Manager who can take a holistic approach to drive brand development on a global level through working with individual talents. This is a key role responsible for driving development, ideation and strategy for best-in-class influencer marketing and artist collaborations.
An amazing opportunity to work at the intersection of music and marketing and to join an entrepreneurial environment in a scale-up phase. You will be part of a dedicated and passionate brand team at the HQ in Stockholm and will work closely with our international teams to ensure local interpretation of global brand guidelines.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Develop a global influencer marketing strategy and guidelines in connection with product launches, content production and global brand initiatives
• Establish and oversee a global network of influencers
• Select influencer marketing agencies and manage the relationship with agencies and partners
• Secure brand guidelines alignment in local influencer marketing activities
• Maintain and develop a global network of artists representing Marshall Headphones in line with global brand guidelines
• In charge of artist selection and managing relations in connection to global brand initiatives and the artist approval process for local activities
• Facilitate partner outreach, communication, negotiation, legal, SOW, contract and optimisation of delivery and results
• Keep up-to-date on trends in music and the music industry, as well as new ways in which artists representing Marshall Headphones can drive preference within the Marshall target audience.
Follow up & track performance;
• Develop strategic KPI’s, conduct analysis and compile reports on global influencer marketing and artist collaboration performance
• Ensure local insights and performance results are fed back into the global strategy to ensure optimal influencer marketing efforts
• Track competitors and keep abreast of new market trends and changes within influencer marketing & artist relations
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We believe the ideal candidate is well-rooted in the music scene, has strong connections in the music industry, has managed artist relationships before and has a background in influencer marketing. You also have experience working with:
• Global brands and understand brand building
• Artist relationship management and emerging talents
• You are comfortable developing strategies and implementing campaigns on a global scale with local stakeholders
• You can easily navigate the social media landscape
• You have a deep passion for music, fashion, future trends and technology
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and in the end better experiences for our consumers.
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, you need excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of being responsible for influencer marketing and artists collaborations for an iconic brand in constant growth, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with a description about why you’d like to join us as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. However, given the holiday season, this will take a bit longer than normal.
The Marshall brand
Breathless roadies and roaring trucks have carried the trademark Marshall sound across the globe for more than five decades. A magnificent burden of rock n’ roll. Nothing has been compromised and no detail spared when expanding the Marshall heritage of big stage performance to the individual enjoyment of good music. Watch this to get a flavour of the Marshall brand:
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!