About the position
At Zound we are driven by consumer-focused design and insight-centric innovation. Harnessing consumer, design and business insights, we develop products that are needed, loved and remembered.
Right now, we need to strengthen our Communications team with a passionate Communications Consultant who will focus on initiating and executing on both internal and external communications projects. This includes planning, posting and tracking content to make sure we build our corporate brand, engage our stakeholders and showcase Zound’s attractiveness as an employer. This is a 6 months consultancy / freelance contract starting from February 2021, with the chance of being prolonged.
What you’ll do:
• Develop communications initiatives for our internal and external communication channels (website, intranet, social media, reports, press releases, blog posts, etc)
• Post and track content in all our communication channels
• Help to plan and execute internal and external events
• Create presentations as well as written and filmed content based on our communications strategy
• Interact and engage with our fans in social media
• Set up KPIs and analyze our success in communications
You will report to the Communications Director and work close together with our HR, sales, brand and product teams.
Who we’re looking for:
You have a strategic mindset with a hands on approach. You love to create and execute new communications concepts, turn ideas into actionable projects and communicate them in a fun and authentic way. You are eager to learn new skills, curious at heart, proactive and pragmatic. Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
You probably have the following experiences & skills:
• A minimum of 2-3 years within communications in-house or at an agency
• Professional experience in major SOME channels, planning, creating and posting based on the plan.
• Excellent storytelling ability; English writing, editing and proofreading
• Experienced in photography, video and audio recording and editing
• Excellent skills in Office 365, keynote, adobe creative suite, Wordpress CMS
• Degree in communications, PR, marketing or closely related field
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination and we strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and in the end better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
If you have a passion for communications and want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us
Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 230 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion.
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. We´re looking forward to your application!